Pagrindinės mėnesinės pragyvenimo išlaidos
Nuoma bendrame bute644
Komunalinių paslaugų dalis79
Pavyzdinė gyvenimo būdo kaina
Greito maisto derinys16
Pusė vietinio alaus9
A/2 visa - This visa is granted to those who wish to come to Israel to study at an accredited institution.
Kokio tipo vizos jums reikia?
Student Visa (A/2 visa)
Kaina ir valiuta
The application fee for a student visa to Israel depends on your country of residence and is subject to change at any time. The fee can be around 40-50 USD.
Kas gali kreiptis dėl vizos?
It is mandatory that all international students participating in programs of one semester or longer secure a Student Visa (A-2) before arriving in Israel.
The student visa is granted to those who want to study in the elementary and high schools, academic institutions and yeshivot and youth institutions of the Jewish Agency.
Kur galite pateikti paraišką?
Israeli Consulate or Embassy of Israel
You must appear in person at your local Israeli Consulate or Embassy of Israel prior to your arrival to obtain a student visa.
Kaip padaryti paraišką?
The applicant for an Israeli student visa typically needs to provide the following:
- Completed and signed application for a visa to enter Israel. You can download the application form here: http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA_Graphics/MFA%20Gallery/Consular%20forms/EntryVisa.pdf
- Passport (must be valid beyond one year from the date of the intended visit).
- Two passport pictures.
- Original letter of acceptance for study at a recognized educational institution in Israel.
- Statement from the bank showing that you have the funds to support the stay in Israel while you are a student (Bank statement from the past three months).
- Roundtrip airline tickets OR payment of next school year in the states (in the case of an exchange student).
- Bank statement of the last 3 months.
- You may need to provide your original birth certificate
Kada turėtumėte kreiptis?
Apply for a student visa soon after you receive the official letter of acceptance from your hosting Israel educational institute.
The visa is valid for up to one year (and allows many entries to the country) and can be extended in the Population Authority office for an additional period.
A/2 Visa holders are not allowed to work in Israel.
Under certain conditions, A/2 visa holders who are eligible to make aliya under the Law of Return may work part-time.
Valandos per savaitę
Kodėl jums reikia tokio tipo vizų?
Your visa application may be rejected if you are not able to show proof of the required funds, or if you provide incorrect or incomplete documents.
- Culinary Institute of Israel
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- College of Law & Business
- Weizmann Institute of Science, Feinberg Graduate School
- Bar-Ilan University
- Strauss-Levy & Co
- FX Academy
- Gershon H. Gordon Faculty of Social Sciences Tel Aviv University
- European University of Rome - Summer school
- Kinneret Academic College